As I’m taking stock of 2017, and particularly how this blog of mine has grown over the year, I’m incredibly grateful for all of you who take the time to read about my random adventures. Whether I’m trying to make sense of my role as a wife and parent, doing my best to try all the tastiest things in NYC (and afar), or looking for ways to enjoy life’s simple gifts, I so appreciate you being on the journey with me.
And I thought it might be fun to share the things you loved reading most this year–a little blog post top 10 countdown, if you will.
A Countdown: The Most Popular Blog Posts from 2017
10. How Do You See Your Spouse’s Weaknesses
9. On Dementia
8. How I’ve Been Changed By Rest
7. Life Abroad in Shanghai, China
5. What Our Fourth Year of Marriage Taught Me
4. How I Created a Capsule Wardrobe
3. The Advice We Give Before People Get Married
2. How to Be There for Someone Who Lost a Loved One
1. An Interview with Cousin George: 97-Years-Old, The Son of a Former Slave
Anything you’d like to see more of in 2018?
Thanks for reading!
Erinn DDecember 28, 2017 at 11:02 am
I’m glad that your interview with cousin George was #1. Being able to spend time with an elder and pick their brain is such a treasure. I was just saying over Christmas, how I would love to have one more conversation with loved ones have passed away. Xoxo
LizDecember 28, 2017 at 7:51 pm
Talk about your family. You could write a interesting story about Eric who tells lies to get money from people and never pays them back.
Ashley Christine MuirJanuary 21, 2018 at 9:54 pm
Looking forward to catching up! Sounds like an incredible year of storytelling.
Jessica RiceJanuary 25, 2018 at 10:38 pm
Thanks so much, Ashley!